Thursday, August 15, 2013

Antique Finds

Last weekend, Ryan and I ventured over to Orange, California. It is a super cute little town just over an hour south of Los Angeles. It has antique stores galore!!

We found this lovely gem to add to our china collection, a Shelley plate (I love the square shape!):


The real find of the day was this $8 Orrefors crystal bowl! It was marked at $40, but the booth was going out of business and having a 75% off sale. Score!! I visited the Orrefors factory when I was studying in Sweden and it's fun to find such a good deal.


We also found this vintage candy shop where Ryan was overjoyed to see so much candy all in one place.


All in all, a fantastic trip! I love weekend getaways. 

Happy almost Friday! SO CLOSE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, definite score on that Orrefors crystal bowl! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh is that Orrefors the people who did the little ice-crystal looking round candle holders your mom gave us one Christmas? Because I still have those and love getting them out every year!

    ReplyDelete