Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ramblings

I am showing you this picture of my kitchen table, not to show you how messy it is, but just because I want to document and remember this everyday moment of me and Ryan's life right now.  Right now, we are so blessed to get to spend [most] of our mornings together until almost noon!  I know that will not always be the case, and I am reveling in it now. Even if it means I have to push all of my crafting mess to one side of the table so we can eat breakfast together. It is great. 


After our breakfast, we went for a short run.  We are training for the LA Marathon this March! This will be my 3rd full marathon and Ryan's very 1st.  We are soooo excited! 

Then, I must admit, I turned on my woven heart light strand (thank you, IKEA), turned on some Christmas music, and enjoyed the rest of my leisurely morning by getting a few more crafts done for the Christmas fair in just a few weeks! Woah.


It has been a grand week.  And it's almost Friday, yay!

1 comment:

  1. First and most important - I am glad you are relishing this morning time together. Ryan married a very smart woman!!!

    AND how come YOU got so lucky! Our ikea did not have these lights in stock. I love them to pieces! I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete