Monday, November 28, 2011

Finished Cable Knit Cowl


Well, it's finished! It took a little less than a week to complete and it was fun to make. I added some buttons along the side (or you can wear them in the back) instead of sewing the seam.


I went ahead and cropped my face out of the above shot, early morning pictures are not so great.



I cut off the buttons from one of my old cardigans that I haven't worn in 2 years. I figured at least I'll get some use out of it now. I just love the little crowns on them, they look Swedish to me.



And, in this last shot I tried to get a better view of the cable knit throughout. You can't see them as well since it's all in stockinette stitch, but it makes it lay nicely around your neck. I used Julianne's pattern here and thought it was a great one!

1 comment: