Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny Valentine


After making the tutorial about repurposing old newspapers into your own homemade paper I go this idea to do a little decoupage on them.

The cut out letters reminded me of a ransom note so I put "Be mine, or else" on the first one. Then just "love" on the next one. I think it would be cute to do conversation heart words on them like "You're sweet" and then write your own message on the back for a very personal (and dirt cheap) Valentine!



Happy Valentine's Day, again! :)

4 comments:

  1. I would probably not ever be inclined to make paper but i have so enjoyed being able to see your adventure!

    Ransom notes! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favourite valentine's craft of this year. not as kitchy as all the others, just plain stylish and cool! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all got a kick out of them! :)

    ReplyDelete