Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fab fab

Isn't this fabric fabulous? Hence the post title: Fab (fabulous) fab (fabric).


I'm quite excited to sew a little something for a little someone.

I'm trying to get a head start on all my Christmas gifts this year. My family switches it up who we get gifts for every year and this year I have my sister and bro-in-law. I want to make one of these handbags for my sister with the fab fab. Which one do you like?









Bag 2 from Ruffles N' Stuff, bag 1 from Craft.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to be living in Japan where we can get our hands on Echino fabrics so easily?!!!
    Warm greetings from Tokyo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely marvelous!! :) I have to keep myself from buying multiple yards of every pattern every time I go to the fabric store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i like the more clutch like one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both bags are really nice, but my fav is bag two. You can do so much with that. Great fabric choice also. Are you always going to live in Japan? I can imagine you always finding great fabrics there.

    ReplyDelete