Saturday, June 5, 2010

Needle felting continued...


I'm still sticking with simple projects for felting. I'm attempting a more intricate design on my next batch of coasters. Here's a sneak peak of what I have so far. I chose to cut the edges on this one just to compare to the other look (see this post) and see which I like better.

My heritage is Swedish, so I chose to try to needle felt a Swedish Dala Horse. I don't have some of the colors I need for the design, so this was as far I was able to felt. I'll get some blue, yellow and maybe green to finish up the design on the white areas this weekend. Next felting project: handbag with Swedish flair!

2 comments:

  1. you are SO cool!!! can't wait to see your crafts in person!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are so cool!! I can't wait for you to be here!

    ReplyDelete